Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Link Log

Another blog I have started which will just contain links to interesting stuff I found on the web with maybe some notes
http://linksknil.blogspot.com/

Now if anyone can point me to a firefox extension or greasemonkey script which wil allow me to update that blog easily it would be great. Basically when I right click on a link, it should say post to blogger and then just pops up a simple text area where I can right some notes put some labels and say submit and be done. The problem with Send To Blogger link that is displayed in firefox is that I have to wait for a new window to load before I can post. Man I dont have that much time!!

2 comments:

Anjaan Shayar said...

I will say, use some bookmarking site, instead of blogspot for this purpose.

viked said...

But I also want to put my notes with the link and want people to be able to comment on it .. can I do it with bookmarking sites